Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
We missed about power plug close to bed (indispensable) and light just in the bunk bed top isn’t the best way. About fun, missed a space for that. Just table is not enough.
Fernando and Elisa were a delight to deal with. Thank you for the friendly welcome and au revoir!
The best hostel ever!!
Nothing comes to mind, nice place for the budget or average traveler. Quiet and clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Customer service and efficiency above and beyond. If I could give the staff 10/10 I would they were super friendly, helpful, knew how to run their business down to a fine art.
This has been by far the best place we’ve stayed on our holiday so far. Can’t recommend it enough for facilities, location and cleanliness. We are a family of 4 with 2 young kids.
I stayed here for 3 nights in a 4 bed en-suite female dorm room. The location of the hostel was amazing and my view from my room was stunning. Being a solo traveller this hostel gave the peace of mind when I was coming and going as the metro line right outside my door and Gare du nord only being a five minute walk away. I would definitely recommend Le Regent hostel
My favorite hostel!
It feels like a home away from homo! I love this hostel!