Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
We had the most amazing stay ever! The view from the room was absolutely breathtaking!
No air con or fans in the room or kitchen area. By opening the window you had a lot of noise from the street but the heat really was too uncomfortable to leave it closed. Unfortunately due to this this we didn't sleep at all well during our stay.
We really enjoyed staying at Le Regent. The staff were very friendly and helpful; especially Fernando who checked us in. Our room, 604, was perfect and the view of the Sacre Coeur was stunning. It was clean and we loved the modern furniture and the décor. The location was perfect, being so close to Anvers metro and the Montmartre area. Sadly my mobile phone was stolen on our first trip on the metro (pickpocket) which ruined our trip a bit. We had to spend the first day looking for a police station to report the crime. Despite this, we loved Paris and hope to return one day. We will definitely recommend Le Regent to our friends. Thank you.
Lovely hostel with a good location and good view. Rooms were clean and nicely private in a way. Hostel is very sociable which was very nice and staff were very helpful
The shower head in the room was not holding properly and with high water pressure, it fell and sprayed water all over. Although the staff immediately replaced the faulty shower head, it was not holding properly either. Very friendly staff.
The shared rooms have little privacy or personal space but for the price we were overall satisfied. The front desk staff was very helpful and other travelers staying there were very nice.
I liked the hostel- the staff were very nice and the location suited me well but the bathroom was not very clean and there was only one plug socket in the room for 4 people!
Mi estadía fue placentera, el staff muy amable y atento, el desayuno rico. El barrio de noche me resultó extraño, pero por cuestiones ajenas al hotel, que sin dudas recomiendo. Si tuviese que mejroar algo sería facilitar enchufes y el checkout fue lento. Gracias por la linda estadia!
Pls have fans in your hotel rooms during the summer months. It gets quite hot especially with heatwaves becoming the norm
Thelocation is fantastisch, the room was not so Good. The staf is friendly, breakfast not much choice