Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
The staff were very accommodating and kind. Would stay here again!
Very amazing !!
We, our family of four loved our two night stay. The room was great, the view was amazing, the staff friendly and helpful. I’ve noted our room number for our next trip to Paris
An hostal far better in terms of confort, cleanliness, beddings... than loads of hotels in Paris. And for less money 😉
As a mixed aged family of 7 ( eldest 74, youngest 22). We chose exactly the right place for us. Rooms great, location great, staff great. We will definitely be back!
Light in the room is too dim for me
Great place, friendly , helpful & most of all “ very clean””. We enjoyed our stay!!! Merci becoupe! Thank you, Aloha, Ranae
It is a wonderful hotel tucked away in the heart on Montmartre. The Anvers metro station is literally 25 steps away which makes commuting to the city so easy. The breakfast for 6 Euro is hearty.The staff is warm and goes out of the way to be assist you. Plus almost of them speak English which is a rare find in Paris. What's not to love!
Very convenient location, close to metro. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean and safe.
Es el mejor lugar para disfrutar París de acuerdo a nuestras posibilidades. Excelente relación calidad-precio