Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
it’ll be nice u guys had A/C on the private rooms for the summer! But other than that everything was extremely good! Very nice staff, super clean rooms and awesome location! It was a pleasant experience
El personal fue muy amable y predispuesto a todo momento. Las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias, y alojarse en Montmartre fue una gran experiencia. Gracias!!!
Communal fridge was overpacked and did not keep food cold. People could be warned about accidentally locking their roommates out. Overall great hostel!
muy buena atencion. Felicitaciones en especial a FERNANDO, quien destaco por su gentileza y efectividad en cada consulta realizada. Muy recomendable el lugar!
The staff was wonderful, very helpful and friendly. The rooms were much nicer than other hostels I have stayed in. Very conveniently located by the subway. Thank you for the pleasant stay!
Bathroom of room 31 needs renovation
If you're staying in Paris just for a few nights.
The bathroom could have been cleaned more often. There were a couple of big bugs around the room. But all in all we were very happy we stayed there.
I was very impressed with the desk clerk"s helpfulness in calling around Paris to find a taxi that could accomodate an overside parcel, a process that took many calls and over and hour. Cheerful, helpful, friendly...both competent and helpful. bravo!
Amazing staff, great room, excellent location - will definitely recommend!