Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Stay was very good, no complaints
Very much worth the cost. Sweet place, enjoyed my stay.
Magari la colazione potrebbe essere arricchita con cereali e yogurt.
The room was well appointed and modern and great value for money.
El servicio es excelente! Las habitaciones muy limpias. Lo recomiendo ampliamente!
All great. Lovely place to stay.
In room 503 there is only one plug-in! More plug-ins near the beds would improve a lot the experience
Staff are very friendly, accommodating, helpful, reliable and courteous.
Odeurs de cuisine entre minuit et une heure du matin.
This place is awesome to stay!! It’s really nice to get into a place with great people receiving you and the location is the best!!