Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
I was very pleased with my stay here. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and ready to answer questions. The location, right next to the Metro and an easy walk to Sacre Cœur, was perfect for me. If you want to explore Montmartre and still have easy access to the rest of Paris, this is a perfect place to stay.
Nice and clean hostel with a perfect location!
We truly enjoyed our short stay,the location and staff were excellent! We had a free upgrade to our room on arrival that was so wonderful as we had several prior accommodations in another country that were dark and musty,we were very happy with our room here!
J'ai beaucoup aimé le Régent... Ma suggestion : remplacer la moquette par un revêtement plus hygiénique et plus facile d'entretien....
The staff are amazing so friendly and helpful. All of your receptionist are what makes a staff pleasurable.Thank you so much having come all the way from Australia and had arrived with a bad cold they really made me feel at home so thanks a bunch. Will definitely stay again.
Please fix the beds. They are very squeaky and disruptive.
I came to le regents with the lowest expectations, but the excellent condition of the hostel made me suprized. The view of my room was beautiful, my room was clean all the time, bathroom was very handy. Personals answered all my questions about city tour, practical issues, transportation and local matters. It was wonderful experience for me, mercy.
The experience, overall, was great. The staff were excellent, helpful and kind. However, the plugs in my room were in terrible places. There were 3 under someone else’s bed and only one in a place where I could use without bother my roommates.