Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Ótima localozação, entre dois metros, então foi fàcil acesso tanto para o centro, quanto para a Disney. Mercados e reataurantes proximos, e o pessoal da recepcao super legal e pro ativo. Caso vcs reservem, tentem pedir para não ficar na cama do meio, caso vao em 2 pessoas num quarto de 6, pois terao mais privacidade.
Muy céntrico a todo y muy amables en su atención. Gracias por la estadía
better to input the fridge and hot water pot for private room
This hostel was nice and location was great. Right next to two metro stations made it convenient to get around the city. Only thing I didn't like was the one bathroom in our 6 person shared room was so small you could barely move. The shower curtain barely covered the shower so water constantly flooded onto the floor. Other than that the beds were very comfy and staff super nice and helpful.
We had a great stay, only minor stuff issues as a few sockets not working in our room, but there were enough in the room anyway. We'll definitely book again for other future weekends in Paris.
Better pillows would make the sleep even better.
The bunk beds were extremely wobbly, every time my bunkmate or myself moved even slightly I was afraid the whole thing would collapse!
Just a very nice stay! Thank you.
We had a great stay at your hotel. The atmosphere was relaxed and the staff was always helpful. We had three rooms and I, for my part, loved my room, especially the "The Shining" inspired wallpaper. The ones sleeping in the quadruple room said, that there could have been a little sideboard in the bunk beds to put some glasses during nighttime. All in all, we had a happy time and will definitely return to Paris and to the Le Regent.