Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
I really enjoyed my visit and I would happily come again!
It was a clean and secure hostel within walking distance from the Anvers metro station which made commute within Paris very convenient. The street outside is always busy and there was staff present at the desk at all times, which made coming in late at night feel safe. I wish the breakfast was free though, given the amount I was paying for my bed per night. But it was cheap for 6 euros and filled me up for the day. 2 complaints: Please install a charging point with each bed, as there was a lot of commotion otherwise. Also, the beds creaked very loudly at night with minor movements, which made sleep difficult for everybody in the room. I'd suggest you take a look at this as we all return to our beds very tired and would like a good night's sleep at least before we go out the next morning. Thanks for the hospitality. I'd recommend this place to friends travelling to Paris.
The male staff was so friendly and kind. He even prepared “Thank you” in Korean, my language and made me smile. But there’s one thing I wanna say. It was sooooo cold at night and I couldn’t sleep properly. I think the radiator was not working. Except that, everything was fine! Thank you.
Минусы: нельзя платить наличными; странный вай фай(немного медленный, но почему-то выборочно не работали какие-то приложения, или работали ну очень плохо; в комнате на 4 человек одна розетка почти под потолком, одна под столом, и больше нету; кровати немножко шатаются; два крючка для одежды на четверых. Плюсы: отличный дружелюбный персонал, всеми силами пытающийся тебе помочь; возможность положить продукты в холодильник; очень даже чисто; можно приходить в любое время дня и ночи, потому что электронные ключи; расположение супер, 2 минуты и ты в базилике!(Ходила туда ловить вай фай и заряжать телефон, ахаха); в общие комнаты стараются все же заселить всех одного пола, у меня в комнате были одни девушки, можно было переодеваться, не закрываясь в туалете.
Let Regent exceeded our expectations - we were thrilled by the view out our room 602 window. The beds were very comfortable, and the shower was great. The linens, room and entire hotel was impeccably clean. The staff was welcoming, professional, and helpful. We appreciated the binder overviewing sites of interest. The laundry facility was nice.
We had a great stay. It was a nice weekend. The only negative point was a little desagreement with your employee Jaime that needs to listen the guests and let them speak. Also I think the breakfast needs a little improvement. Maybe some fruits. Thank you.
Les fenêtres n'isolent pas assez du bruit extérieur
Great place to stay on a budget. Very welcoming staff, personable. I will return on my next visit Paris.
I got very surprised by all the good things I saw. Well cleaned, very cozy and the staff was kind and efficient. I will highly recommend and be back another time. Thank you!
quiero destacar la buena disposición de Fernando, ya que en todo momento me oriento acerca de los sitios a visitar y ayudarme con las direcciones. Muchas Gracias Fernando