Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Excelent service , good location, and wonderful atmosphere.
For me everything was perfect: the staff (solved all my problems), the location (near the metro and supermarket), the amazing view from the window to Sacré-Coeur . The room was on the 5ths floor ( there was an elevator), 4beds +double with small bath , with 3 nice balconies , clean bed linens and comfortable beds .There was kitchen with all you need to cook and big and clean dining area. But one thing- the shower was clogged on the 4ths floor once or twice
Love the location and the cleanliness. I saw it was kid friendly and plan to come back with my kids
It was pretty much what I'd want from staying on a budget. Good location, clean rooms/bathroom with a good amount of space. Loved the balcony and view. Nothing extra though (like social atmosphere or especially good breakfast) but that's fine, I was really happy with the experience
Excellent Hotel with an excellent location. The access to the Metro and the proximity to Sacre Coure made this a wonderful home away from home in beautiful Paris! Merci!!
A nice place, very well located, with great staff members i really recommended
We loved it!!
Loved the room´s decoration. Staff always very nice.
Good hotel/hostel,, good breakfast and very helpfull staff. Unfortunately was the room a bit noisy due to the traffic on the street.