Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
the staff was okay. check in was late (until 3 PM). the roomates were noisy and there was nothing we can do about it. the roomates return to their bed separatly one by one late at night: for example: one roomate comes at midnight and makes noise. the other one comes at 1am and makes a lot of noise also. then another one comes at 3am and makes noise also. so i couldn't sleep properly at all. the toilets were separated in another room.. it was disturbing to other roomates. i give 4/10 to this experience. the location is good and the staff were okay. beside that the experiece was not fun for me at all.
There was a problem with heating one morning and in the evening it can get very cold when the heating is not working. However, the staff was very attentive and they started to work on solution of this problem immediately. Besides that, great staff, fantastic location - just down the hill from Sacre Coeur, nice renovated facility. Overall, I was very content. If the heating problem is fixed, I can give 100% positive rating.
Room was perfect!
Tolle Lage. Metro direkt vor der Tür. Zimmergröße und Ausstattung für uns ausreichend für ein Wochenende. Betten bequem und alles sehr sauber. Alle Angestellten ausnahmslos sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Unsere Erwartungen wurden übertroffen.Was will man mehr?
I got a different room from what I booked. Rooms lock was broken so I contantly had to go up and downstairs while sometimes having to wake up my roommates to open the door.
Perfect location. Bathroom without any window or any kind of ventilation..
Please sort out access to sockets in bedrooms. It’s not good enough for 2020. Also the bunk bed might need updating. They were very rickety and creaky
Some fruits, yoghurt or cereal with the breakfast would be nice 🙂
But outside is quite scary
J’ai demandé deux choses dans la réservation - un lit double. Nous avons eu 2 lits simples collés et avons passé la nuit à les rassembler. - une chambre calme. Une folle a hurlé au milieu de la nuit dans l’auberge et personne n’est intervenu Sinon, l’auberge est charmante et le personnel accueillant. Très bien située Je n’y reviendrais pas