Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Bonjour Ce que l'on ne nous dit pas,c'est que les toilettes et les douches sont sur le palier.. Cet hôtel pour moi est équivalent à une auberge de jeunesse.. Très mal insonorisé.Ma chambre étant juste apposée à la douche,je n'ai pas apprécié. Pour deux nuits on aurai dû être mieux logé.
Thank you to the whole staff at Le Regent Montmartre for making my stay comfortable and welcoming keep up the good work! -Jalen Hamilton Would love to come back in the near future
Chauffage dans la chambre trop fort sans possibilité de le réduire.
Bien ubicado, lugar bonito, muy buena atención de todo el personal. Mil gracias
This is a gem. We were travelling as a family of three so the room with the double bed and bunks was just perfect and the view extraordinary. Easy access to the metro or an enjoyable and easy walk into central Paris. The Montmarte area is just divine and the staff of Le Regent were just wonderful. A shared kitchen and an elevator was an extra bonus. We will be back.
Everything was great until it was time for our departure. We asked for shuttle pick up and paid in advanced the concierge told us to be down at the lobby at 6:15am we came down at 5:50am. The time was 6:50am and I asked the concierge do you know when our shuttle is coming and he replied with they shall be here soon. About 10 minuets later I asked again and now he calls and when he called the shuttle place said they weren’t picking us up because apparently the hotel didn’t provide any info to the shuttle company about us and again we paid in advanced. I was furious our flight was at 10am. The concierge guy didn’t even apologize. We ended up missing our flight with no where to stay. The place was great and great atmosphere but it’s too far from the airport.
Amazing hotel at the price, awesome view from the 6th floor quadruple room and very clean! Staff were friendly and I’ll definitely return one day 🙂
The rooms were great and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would say that the only thing missing was a bar in the hotel lobby area but other than that my stay was perfect. Thank you very much!
The staff was nice and friendly, the commons room cosy and clean. But the room to sleep in was very small and hat a bad smell and was horrible hot in the night, I only slept for around one hour. I wasn't able to turn down the heater and when opening the window it was very loud. Maybe its really more for young people, the others in my room didn't seem to care. Good opportunity though to have an affordable place to sleep in the city center.
my room was nr 54 Heating did not work and the bed was not always made. I thank Elisa for help and excellent professionalism