Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Clean and comfortable rooms/bathrooms as well as well-equipped kitchen, spacious lounge/breakfast room. As for the staff: responsible, helpful and friendly.
Posizione ottimale. Vicinissimo alla fermata della metropolitana. Ambiente giovane e cordiale.
The Staff was very kind in every situation! The breakfast was also good, but it could be a bit better. More fresh food, like fruits, vegetables... But I had a very nice trip nevertheless and I will recommend Le Regent! Kind regards!
En général l'experience dans l'auberge a été super. Cependant, Il y a eu une coupure d'eau durant mon séjour et j'aurais aimé en être informée d'avance (par une affiche ou à l'accueil) Merci pour votre bel accueil 🙂
C’était parfait! Location était formidable, les chambres très confortable et nettoyé et le service très sympa et aident! Merci beaucoup!
For anyone wanting quick access to city centre at an affordable and comfortable place then I would highly recommend staying here.
La habítacion necesita aire acondicionado o al menos ventilador.
Everything was good! About fun i can`t tell.Because we just slept at your Place. Thank you very much!
Great location for exploring Paris. Hotel clean with very friendly staff always willing to help
Everything was good, we have a great time, the location is the best, the rooms are very cute(a little small, and noisy beacause we were beside the elevator) the only small problem was a little cold in the rooms, even tho the heat was working! I woul stay here again for sure! Thanks for everything!