Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
The rooms were great and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would say that the only thing missing was a bar in the hotel lobby area but other than that my stay was perfect. Thank you very much!
The staff was nice and friendly, the commons room cosy and clean. But the room to sleep in was very small and hat a bad smell and was horrible hot in the night, I only slept for around one hour. I wasn't able to turn down the heater and when opening the window it was very loud. Maybe its really more for young people, the others in my room didn't seem to care. Good opportunity though to have an affordable place to sleep in the city center.
my room was nr 54 Heating did not work and the bed was not always made. I thank Elisa for help and excellent professionalism
good morning, on the evening of 4 January we had problems with heating in rooms 33 (bathroom without heater) and 62 and you did not give assistance despite repeated reports. on January 5, room 62 was not redone. Thank you.
La cocina es muy pequeña, se ensucia muy rápido y falta más vajilla (vasos por ejemplo)
I think it’s a big plus when hotels have breakfast included, I stayed in different places in Germany and Prague and they had a complimentary breakfast that was very satisfying. At Le Regent I didn’t feel like having breakfast there because there was a 6€ charge and people have to reserve breakfast before 5:00 pm and I think that’s pretty inconvenient because most people are out the whole day and don’t come back after 7 or 8 pm (at least that was pur case the 4 days that we stayed there). Overall, we had a great time but adding complementary breakfast would boost the experience. PS. Please congratulate your front desk people, they were all great!
Per i giovani, questa struttura è ottima. Ha, a disposizione anche una cucina utilizzabile a qualsiasi ora ben attrezzata. la posizione è ottima, riesci a muoverti anche senza metro.
I would recommend because of location. The hotel is very basic, room size minimized to the limits. Equipment tres fatigue....
Bathrooms need to be cleaned more frequently
Mauvais description, il ny avais pas de réel salle de bains dans la chambre.