Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Nice place to stay!!!
tout état très bien . Par contre la jeune fille blonde à l'accueil n'est pas très accueillante. Elle ne prévient pas que les petits déjeuners se bookent à 17h . et en plus elle vous facture les petits déjeuner des jeunes enfants !!!!! HEUREUSEMENT que la personne masculine qui fait l'accueil est beaucoup plus compétente , souriante et accueillante , le propre d'une personne qui vous réceptionne . bonne journée
Appena terminata la mia vacanza, l'ostello gode di una posizione favolosa, pieno di locali e attrazioni.... Lo staff preparato e cordiali, gli spazi condivisi molto curati... Un menzione in più alle ragazze delle pulizie che rendono ogni ambiente impeccabile.... Grazie di tutto e à bientót!
Some of the female staff had attitude without a reason but most of them were very good and kind especially hugo and the others i think lucas..rooms were very good warm clean and decent size..common ares were very warm and clean..sometimes there is not hot water and the elevator is not always available..breakfast was very good and tasty what i needed..overall experience of the hotel was very good i would i would definitely consider coming back! Thank you
Very nice team and place to stay.
It was very nice stay in Hostel Le Regent Montmartre. The staff is very nice and helpful. Room are with bathrooms convenient and cleaned every day. It was a very good stay in this place. I recommend. Thank you.
It is a lovely place to stay with a great location to take a long walk to see Paris!
I would just recommend a faster checking. Besides that, everything was great.
Un accueil chaleureux et agréable. Une chambre pour 4 conviviale avec sdb privative. Le personnel avait le sourire ce qui rend le séjour encore plus sympa