Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Super recomendado, todos estuvieron perfectos merci bcp pour toute lattention comme je vous ai dit ici vs avez mon courriel xd email@example.com
Great ubication. Dirty and incomplete kitchen. Bath ans shower separated, so uncomfortably.
Beaucoup de bruit et les fenêtres pas assez isolée.
What I like about Le Regent hotel is the staffs because they are very helpful. Unfortunately because if the train strike we would not be able to take advantage of the location of the hotel
Le Regent Hostel is cheap and cozzy place. The location is good. Hostel is evet close to most populer place Montmarte hill. I stayed 4 Beds Room. Room was clean. You have got your own place to put your things. You should bring your lock or buy it. If you need anything you can always contact with staff. They are really kind. I came in strike time. And it was hard to use public transport. But if you need anything you can ask reception. They are ready to help you. 🙂 Thank you for everything.
The room was suitable for me and my friends. We could enjoy our trip in Paris! Thanks for your kind staffs and good facilities!
Es la tercera vez que me hospedo allí. Y seguirá siendo mi lugar si vuelvo. La mejor ubicación y el mejor servicio!! Me hospedé anteriormente en habitaciones compartidas siempre limpias y seguras. En esta oportunidad me hospedé en la habitación doble superior, lo convierte en un viaje inolvidable!!! A media cuadra del metro, en pleno Montmartre con un servicio y limpieza maravilloso. El staff siempre está para ayudarte en todo. Además allí se consigue el mejor precio de paseo en barco por el Siena. No lo dudes! Seguiré volviendo allí.
Breakfast was fabulous! The apartment was amazing! The location was spot-on! Wish we had allowed longer to explore Hyeres. Thank you for your welcome.
We enjoyed our stay, and Le Regent was actually much nicer than in pictures. My only complaint would be that you guys advertise that breakfast is included, but it actually is not. Just something i think should be fixed online. Besides that great stay!
I had a great stay at Le Regent, but unfortunately I belive the bed in room 104 had bed bugs and the bathroom smelt strongly of urine even though it was visibly clean. The room is also very hot and needs better ventilation. Overall the place is in a wonderful location and the staff were great! I would not recommend due to the bed bugs and urine smell but for the price and location I would, possibly for a private room. Thank you for housing me.