Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Das Hotel hat eine gute Lage, Metro Station direkt vor dem Hotel. Das einzig Negative war die Ringhörigkeit, man Konnte fast jedes Wort der Zimmernachbarn verstehen. Sonst alles Tiptop. Das Zimmer hatte einen Traumhaften Ausblick mit französischem Balkon direkt auf den Sacré-Coeur. Die Badewanne welche auch als Dusche diente war Super.
Was really nice stay thank U to all staff for help.
Check in was a nightmare....thereafter a 'regular' staff was very attentive
Je suis venue pour deux nuit dans une chambre 4 lits réservés aux femmes. Je ne pouvais rentrer dans ma chambre que à 15h30 car elle n’était pas prête, un peu tard à mon gout, salle de bain détériorée, fuite dans la chambre. J’ai dormi dans cette chambre et je me suis réveillée le matin avec une bonne surprise, piquer de partout surtout sur le visage, surement des punaises de lit, j’en ai parler à l’accueil rien du tout... j’ai été changé de chambre la nuit suivante, alors que j’ai payé pour une chambre qu’avec des filles je me retrouve avec un homme. Donc je ne reviendrais pas et le conseil en aucun cas, l’hygiène est à revoir surtout les literie
Other than the bathroom situation (needs ventilation and floor towels so people don't slip and hurt themselves), I feel that this is a good hostel for like a couple days stay. Also, the area is not quite in Montmartre. It's closer to Moulin Rouge/red district. That can be misleading. It's a great location nonetheless. Close to everything a traveler can possibly need.
Great location, great room, and a first-rate staff. Our family had an incredible stay at Le Regent. Thank you so much!
Increíblemente limpio. La ubicación es ideal y el personal muy amable
Ottimo se torni in albergo solo per dormire. Staff meraviglioso!!!
I found bedbugs in my room which can happen, and maybe it was just someone who brought them in my room, I talked to other people who didn't seem to have any problem with them. I went to talk to the hotel staff and nothing happen they even started questioning me. I saw and caught two of the insects (didn't bring them back to reception though) and was covered with bites but they insisted I may have be bitten by something else...