Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Super auberge de jeunesse, très bon emplacement à quelques mètres du métro Anvers (ligne 2) , dortoir avec salle de bain comprenant wc, baignoire et sèche cheveux. Ascenseur Les prises électriques sont insuffisantes dans les chambres, sinon c'est presque parfait comme hébergement à Paris. Almost the perfect hostel in Paris, but the Regent shoul provide more electricity in the room. The elevator and the subway, that's so cool. nice place for staying in Paris. (subway : metro 2, Anvers or 12 Pigalle)
The wifi signal did not work properly.
You should include or organize night activities for people who travel alone and also you should include breakfast in the rate
fantastic stay, amazing location, and they even upgraded our room and left a lovely note and chocolates on the bed wishing us a happy anniversary! will definitely stay again the next time we're in paris 🙂
Il faudrait peut etre prevoir un petit dejeuner pour les gens qui partent plus tot par exemple a 5h du matin surtout si le petit dejeuner est compris dans la reservation
Amazing staff and great location. Super clean and great room, only issue I can think of was the fact there was only one plug in the room.
Comfortable, tidy room in a great location close to Metro
As there is no wardrobe some additional boards would be fine e g One over the head of the bed and two below the small table.
Thank you so much! All the staff were so kind & I would definitely stay again and recommend it for a well priced hostel in a great location