Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
Hello Dear, our Visit in Paris was perfect. The Check-in Madame Elisa was great. She was very helpful and friendly and explain us the metro traveling and lots of more. Thank you very much.Merci, Gracie, Vielen Dank! best regards Melanie Terporten.
Pelea se change the bed after a client leaves the room, put soap to wash the hands in the bathroom and a carpet for the wet floor in the shower.
The rooms need to have more charging points and extension boxes.
très bon rapport qualité prix
Il faut absolument rénover les sanitaires dans la 204 je mettrai deux cabines de douches au lieu de la baignoire Ils existent des lits superposés avec rideaux permettant de s isoler avec lampes intégrées et étagères
Check in at 15? It was 16 No towels in our room, no cups for water in the bathroom We booked a privilege room with a bath - we got a shower On the first day they didnt clean our room, only the windows so again no towels or cups in the bathroom Staff was not friendly Rooms are also NOT soundproof you HEAR EVERYTHING Only plus was the location
Me encanto! Muy buen hostel! Buena ubicación, muy amables en recepción, definitivamente volvería a quedarme aquí.
Thank you very much for staying in your house! We liked it very much and we gladly come again!