Did you know that 96% of travelers consider guest reviews important when searching for a hotel?
If you want to maintain a positive online reputation and increase your revenue, it is essential that you care about your guests’ reviews.
Ask your guests to write a review of your hotel
Don’t forget to ask your guests to write a review of your hotel after their stay in your property, especially if they had a wonderful experience. Here are a few options for when to ask for a review:
- During the check-out process: you can ask your guests if they had a pleasant experience at your hotel and if they did, let them know how much you appreciate they write a review on your website or on any review site of their choice.
- In follow-up emails: if you send an email to your guests to thank them for their stay, you can simply add in your message, a questionnaire or a link to the review page of your website.
- In your social media channels: if your guests leave a review on your social media, pay attention to it and be sure to respond.
How to respond to your guests?
Responding to your guests can be time consuming, but it is certainly worth the effort. When you respond to reviews, positive and negative, you demonstrate that you care for your guests.
- Limit the number of people who respond to reviews: use the same person for review responses to keep the same tone and language.
- Do not wait too long before responding to a review: responding to guest reviews within 72 hours is recommended. Wait any longer and you risk giving the impression that you don’t care about feedback or guest experience.
- Acknowledge and apologize for any bad experience: always remain professional in your answers, especially for negative review. Say thank you for a positive review and reassure the guest about the actions you will take to solve the issue.
As long as you remain sincere, helpful and positive, your guests will know that you care about them and they will be more confident to book in your property.
The blanket I received was dirty and the bed squeaked so much that I woke my roommate with every move, but the price and location made up for minor inconvenience. I will definitely come back if I am in Paris again
LeRegent answered: Dear Pawel, thanks for your comment and sorry for the blanket, we change ti after each check out, we will be more efficient, we w hope to welcome you for your next trip, The Régent Montmartre's Team
I definitely recommend, Cool Place.
Great staff and vibes Thank you
Please put more electric sockets in the rooms and basic toiletries in the bathroom like handwash
Everything was good in general, except that there were no recyclable binsaA, which is not enviroment friendly
Dress hunger is missing in the room.
Its the 2 time.i stay at the hostel. It's fantastic
The room was small but very clean, nice view of the Sacré Cœur. The sound insulation is a bit poor but not much noise during the night. I had a great experience.
problème de mixité, de lits en hauteur pour les personnes de 60 ans et de sanitaires : une toilette et une douche par étage...par contre les chambres de 6 lits bénéficient pour les 2 derniers lits au fond d'une porte isolante et d'une toilette et d'une douche §
Room was clean and worm, service was friendly and helpful, very good location. Thank You very much!